Has the New Year left you with not much cheer?
Get back in the spirit with our newest promotion, Buy One Give One.
Here’s how it works.
Starting February 13th, we will open up the phone lines from 7:30 to 8am and 4:30 to 5pm and sell deeply discounted certificates to great places to eat in the Parkland. For every certificate sold, a certificate of equal value will be given away. The giveaways will take place at participating restaurants, on the air and community events.Buy One Give One Certificates will be sold for 30% off from:
- Culver’s Restaurant in Farmington $10
- BOGO’s Sandwiches in Farmington $10
- First Wok in Park Hills and Farmington $10
- Colton’s Steakhouse in Farmington SOLD OUT
- Domino’s in Bonne Terre, Park Hills, Farmington, Fredericktown and Potosi $10
- Hub’s Pub in Bonne Terre SOLD OUT
- Mario’s Italia in Farmington$10
- El Tapatio Park Hills and Farmington SOLD OUT
- The Abbey in Ironton SOLD OUT
- Sweetheart Chocolates in Farmington $10
Listeners can reserve up to five certificates from a single restaurant per phone call.
Once reserved, listeners will have 15 days to stop by the station and pay for their certificates.
Certificates that have not been picked up and paid for within 15 days, will be resold on future dates
Certificates do NOT include tax or gratuity