Congratulations to Eric Burch of Farmington. He was the winner of the 2013 Diamonds and More Jewelers KFMO B104 Jingle Bell Rock
Thanks to all our sponsors and all our hunters for making this year another success.
Date-Clue Card Location
12-2-Diamond’s and More Jewelers-Farmington
12-3-The I Phone Doctor-Farmington
12-4-Then and Now Clearance Center-Park Hills
12-5-Carpet One Floor and Home-Farmington
12-6-Country Junction Primitives-Farmington
12-9-Mueller Ace Hardware-Park Hills
12-10-Crossroads Custom Framing-Farmington
12-11-214 Package Store-Farmington
12-12-Marler Music Center-Park Hills
12-13-Patsy’s Furniture-Park Hills
12-18-Park Hills River Mart-Park Hills
Jingle Bell Rock Official Rules
1. Employees of MKS Broadcasting or their families are not eligible to win.
2. Employees of any sponsor of the Jingle Bell Rock are not eligible to win.
3. The winners of the Jingle Bell Rock in 2012 and 2013 are not eligible to win.
4. Contestants must have at least three clue cards to participate.
5. In case the location of the rock is compromised, a random drawing will be held.
6. Anyone caught cheating, destroying property or causing harm will be disqualified and a random drawing will be held.
7. Only one person per household can search.
8. Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse.
9. Contestants with all 15 clue cards will be the first to start. Other contestants will wait 2 minutes per each clue card they are short.
10. Hunting accessories, like brooms, rakes, etc will not be allowed.