St. Francois County Health Center Scare

(Park Hills, MO.) Officials at the St. Francois County Health Center in Park Hills are relieved there were no major problems with an evacuation of their building this morning. The Executive Director of the Center, Amber Elliot, tells KFMO B104 News they had smoke in the building and had to evacuate the employees and a few clients. Elliot explains the source of the fire was a battery pack on a piece of medical equipment. The battery exploded causing the smoke that initiated the evacuation. Firefighters were called to the scene and no injuries were reported. Elliot says things are back to normal and there was no damage to the building.